Didn't Receive My Skill After Using the Awakening Item

Anyone have the problem when finish Awakaning quest and dont recive Doomsday spell ? Please let me know and if this is problem can u try to fix it

I have only one character and i have this problem

Same problem here (sorceress), got Awakening quest done, just receive the Meteor skill, the awekening skill no.

1 Like

I found it, this is weird. You guys probably want to double check and see if you received this book in your inventory. :hugs:

Yo bro did u thinking we are all stupid or what ? Game have a bug , and they need to fix this fast because is really important spell.

You dont have to be so aggressive about it. I’m just pointing it out cause some ppl thought they had the same bug but they just missed the book in their inventory. Like that user SomSas in this thread.

I had the same issue. Completed the awakening quest and never received the mail or the item with the awakening skill. Devastated! Please fix

Same problem here (sorceress). Awakening quest done. i received only my Ultimate Skill, no Meteor (Doomsday)
GAME ID:Dreammeng
The game account :Tired1900
The server:west valtan

When i did awakening quest i have only one character - Bard and i dint get second “normal” skill.

Did you solve your problem? I had the same problem

How long should i look forward to being useless as a Paladin right now… because im stuck without my support ability? – Is there any status updates on the fix? @Shadow_Fox

1 Like

I don’t have mine either - bard. Just got my level 50 quest and nothing else.

when will be fixed this problem anyone will give a answer or what ?

1 Like

Same with my bard, the only difference is: my bard is my only character…
3 days and still no answer…

1 Like

Same problem here (sorceress). Awakening quest done. i received only my Ultimate Skill, no Meteor (Doomsday)
GAME ID:Dreammeng
The game account :Tired1900
The server:west valtan

1 Like

I dont know if it’s a bug or if i missed something but i also finished my second aweking skilll quest. I dont have Apocalypse call in my combat skills .
Is there something to do or the skill automatically appears after the quest ?

Should appear when you use the item given from the quest… eithers it in your mail or in your bag

same problem. i did not receive any item in the mail, and in my bag i only received the shield ability. as Artillerist this is not my awakening ability. please help!

ingame name: Mrpogman
server: Neria Central EU

1 Like

As unexpected as it comes, i did recieve the Heavenly Blessing Skill right after completing the Quest.
I did not expect that.

mine is listed as completed, which is annoying me more and more by the day.