Didn't receive Powerpass Compensation

Claimed the free powerpass ticket but haven’t used it. Unfortunately I didn’t receive anything in my universal storage, but I believe I should have received a punika growth support pack since my free powerpass has been unused this whole time.

Character Name: Nextlol
Server: Regulus (East)

Hello @Next, :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your concern regarding the compensation for PowerPass.

Regarding the “Punika Growth Support pack”, that will be delivered to your Universal Storage (Sub-Menu under Guide) eventually if you were one of the players that:

1. Completed a quest to earn a free Power Pass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

2. Have an unused free Power Pass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

For more details on the Disabled PowerPass, you can refer to Update to Disabled Powerpasses

If still not showing for you, please wait for 48 hours and check with the above criteria again. Even after that you are not able to see it then kindly reach out to us again and we will help you further.

Hope this helps! :beers:

Thanks @RuthlessFalcon !

Yes, I completed the Berver’s Friend Quest.

Yes, the screenshots from my server/character select screen show that I have an unused power pass available. Since the free power passes are the only ones currently available, it follows that this is in fact an unused free power pass that was awarded between July 23rd and when free power passes were re-enabled.

bump, still nothing and still have the free powerpass

Please see the following update as well! You are likely part of this group:

2 Likes

Thanks Roxx!

good to see! but i used my free powerpass yday will i still be able to get it?

I got a free Growth Support Pack but should not have qualified under the originally stated conditions. I got the free Powerpass, but used it on a character to get to 1302 before they were inactivated.

I mean, not a HUGE problem for me, but might be something with the logic.

Hello Arkesians,

Thank you for following up on this thread. Please note the roll out for the Punika Growth Pack was concluded on August 19th and all free power passes should now be available. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria, please submit your data via the following link for review Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

I will close this thread to avoid multiple entries on the same matter.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: