Disappointment in August Aeromancer Release

As someone who was incredibly excited to try Aeromancer after seeing her revealed it’s very disappointing to see that her release has been delayed in favor of dropping Slayer in May. I came back to the game with Artist release to gather mats and prepare for Aero but now that she isn’t coming until August I genuinely have no interest in playing the game anymore until the end of Summer. I would love to see Aeromancer released sooner, if not May then a June release. I definitely had high expectations surrounding her release timeframe which is probably my fault but I can’t really bring myself to continue to only play alts when the character I want to main is still so far away.

13 Likes

August is wayyyyyy too late. We’re speeding up the release of classes. Then makes a 3 month gap, releasing the class the same time as akkan… Only ags…

2 Likes

Appreciate this input @WaveBloom I will note your feedback and pass it along.

2 Likes

Aeromancer in May together with Slayer.
Otherwise AGS is most likely done for and their reputation will tank into unrecoverable depths.

Can’t just go back on your own words like that and make up nonsense without backing it up with proof and facts.

1 Like

As someone who’s hyped for Aeromancer, I’m all for getting Slayer earlier BUT we shouldn’t have to delay Aeromancer even longer. Please move up Aeromancer. Let players decide which class they want to level up in May rather than have one group of players ignore the game for 3 months until August.

1 Like

Very much agree with others. Happy for those who wish to play Slayer. But why is the Aeromancer being delayed till August in it’s place? Give the community both classes at the same time (like AGS did with reaper and summoner, 1 month apart if AGS chooses to do the same thing) and give players the CHOICE to play either. This would please everyone!

The timegated nature of gaining raid gear means that Aeromancer players will not be able to raid Akkan day 1 like Slayer players will given they release at the same time. How is this correlating with the fact that was under the impression that AGS wanted to release classes “as soon as possible”.

1 Like