i cant enter to my stronghold with any of my character
same server error

this is sadness

NAW Valtan 12:07 Server time
Just right after killing thunderwings

FIX THE GOD DAMN DC PLEASE !!!
ags is the true example of how bad a game company could be
i used to defend ags, but lately my patience is running thin

Up we go, 12 weeks. Have a good week friends and good luck.

1 Like

Well, we have entire guild that has set a due date on disconnects being fixed :slight_smile:
If they don’t fix them by Brel Hard release we have a game to move on. Because well… They already had more than enough time to fix it. 12 weeks is already sad…

just got disconnected from the without error messages like 2 times with 1 hour interval in between. Also got “cannot connect to server” crashes during Brel gate 5 that just sent me back to desktop. Made me lose my party and had to look for another gate 5 party for an hour, Thanks for the game!

anyone got any dc ?
got twice in the last hour. lol

trash server :rofl:

what servers are you on?

i’m from NA west and i’ve stop dcing after this been going on for 6 months.

the bots stop logging in due to captcha

Username: Hallena
Server/Region: Evergrace - Central Europe
Error Code: G0x9-SPELPWP1P2PT
Time: 01/21/2023 Around 2:33 pm
Doing: Legion raid Valtan G2 Normal

Reminder for the mods that even if people don’t bother writing the dc’s everytime it happens, it’s still a daily problem for most of them. It’s not an excuse to trash it under the rug, it’s been more than half a year with the problem and 12-13 weeks since it started happen to the majority of players. Get your priorities straight, it’s time to.

1 Like

I didnt DC one time last week. I hope it gets better for the unlucky ones still affected.

Username: Bettye
Server/Region: Evergrace - Central europe
Time: 01/25/2023 Around 5:03 pm
Doing: Argos g2

Username: Beauden
Server/Region: Evergrace- Central Europe
Time: 01/25/2023 Around 7:08 pm
Doing: Legion raid Vykas normal G3

I’m merely bringing the thread up, since they clearly seem to forget what priorities they should have, you were fortunate enough last week though! Can’t say the same :joy:

Username: Willuf
Time: 01/26/2023 Around 3:36 pm
Doing: Legion raid Vykas G3 normal

Damn, are people STILL disconnecting? I heard it had gotten at least a little better than the first 12 weeks of disconnects, is that true?

I DC’d in valtan g2 and couldnt reconnect for about 5 minutes, it just kept showing the same dc message.

Also happened again in chaos dungeon today and I ended up failing the dungeon because again it wouldn’t let me reconnect for 5+ minutes.

Bots are back — and mass dcs are starting to have bigger effects on the playerbase. Connect the dots…

Server: Azena
Time: 19:08

been freezing in zone changes occasionally and also in Chaos. Now getting straight up DC’d again.

GARBAGE

Username: Willuf
Error Code: G0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT
Time: 01/27/2023 Around 7:32 pm
Doing: Legion raid Valtan G2 normal