Disconnect Issues Reporting Megathread - 11/23

Best solution for you all players: Just Uninstalled

20221125160107_1

Just had another error after logging into the game. I decided to load a run in Kungelanium.

Just after loading in, my control to move my character around stopped working, and 10 seconds later, it popped up again.

5x d/c in 1 hr NAE
pog

The DC problem is hitting the hardest it ever has. The last kungi i did we had every single person DC once and 2 people DC twice. all raids have 3-4 DC’s per run making us have to end raid so they dont lose there lockout. Clown cant be done since 1 DC in gate 3 is usually a wipe unless its after showtime.

We cant do any content even a chaos dungeon is risky since multiple DC’s in a row will cause it to fail this has happened to people in my guild.

Character: Glaverae
DC on galatur
1600 server

One of many many many DCs more then 10 per day.

This is not free pheons so no emergency maintenance apparently DC is not an exploit.

Garbage servers

SA arthethine
it either froze on loading screen forever, or it just close the entire game as soon as i get to a loading screen, no error code.

it happen since the reaper patch, with a frequency of 1 dc per 2 hour or hour and half

This look more a code issue with EAC than Server. Something is prolly corrupted.

3 Likes

Ture they got all their priority all wrong base on their critically acclaim data analytic tool.

Server/Region: Neria - EU West
Error Code: No Error Code
Time: 10:26 PM
Doing: Character Change

Loading Screen got stuck at 80% and then the client just crashed.

It’s so much fun to start the game for 5 minutes, play 5 minutes, getting a DC, restarting the game again for 5 minutes, playing 10 minutes… rinse and repeat

It just continues…

error3

error4

Yup - Im out until this is fixed. Aura ran out today and no way I will renew with this shitshow going on. Full stop until Brel and won’t even bother if these Dcs are still going on then. This is simply not acceptable quality for any online game, free to play or not…

At this point the pokemon scarlet and violet bug are more entertaining than this thing.

Time: 0:55 AM
Doing: Character Change

Loading Screen got stuck at 5% and then the client just crashed.

It’s so much fun to start the game for 5 minutes, play 5 minutes, getting a DC, restarting the game again for 5 minutes, playing 10 minutes… rinse and repeat

And no it’s not my PC and it’s not my internet.

Blooh
EUC Thirain
Issue: keep getting “can’t connect to the servers exiting the game error” got it like 3 times today while in the sea

Time: 4:32 AM
Doing: Starting a T3 Chaos Dungeon

I was in loading screen, but then the client crashed… again

And no it’s not my PC and it’s not my internet.

So basically it means that the game is so poorly developed that they didn’t even think of making telemetry tools nor crash / disconnection logs.
And now you’re asking players to do dev’s work. Keeps getting better and better