Disconnected in a Raid

So I was paying a bus and got dc at vykas hard g3, I conected at the end of the raid but wasn’t able to receive the rewards and it says that I already cleared the raid. There is something that can be done?

Hi @Cyrsed467.

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forums, hope you’re well :sunny:

I’m sorry you got disconnected from vykas, In this case, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that takes care of this type of situations. Please keep in mind that the current system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

If determined this was a server-side issue, the delivery of the replacement ticket could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

We can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here you can check the original post from our Community Manager

Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts

Stay Safe :raised_hands:

this system IQ is very high to understand this sentence. this is system is a damn shit tbh. with no offense for any human.

Can you count how many players getting dc/crash every single moment?

And you still think its a players side? not from game side?

Been 3 weeks and this issue still up.

Ppl are going to leave this game very soon if you kept on ignoring problems.

Bad at communications! ask KR server developers to give u a hand to fix this issue.

Hi @CrueIty

Hope you are doing well!

I really understand your frustration about it.

Unfortunately since the system is automatic, here is forum we don’t have the possibility to grant the ticket manually.

If you’d like you can head over to the #game-feedback to leave a comment regarding this situation so the they can take your comments and feedback about the system to take it under consideration. Game Feedback

Hope this information help you! :wolf: