Disconnected on Valtan gate 1

Hello AGS,
Today i did Valtan hardmode after reset and disconnected in the middle of the raid and my group killed the boss before i could log back in.
When i finally logged back in it says that i cleared phase 1 and phase 2 and i didnt even get any rewards.
Would it be possible to get another entry for valtan?

Ingame name: Greenblade
Server: EUC Procyon

Ty in advance!

1 Like

Hey, I have the same problem. During gate 1 at 15x i lost my connection just for a second and game closed. They killed the boss and i lost my weekly entry aswell.

Ingame Name: Cirixus
Server: Nineveh

I hope i can get re-entry ticket. Thanks.

1 Like

They have introduced a new detection system for bots recently, and that has caused random disconnections for players from various regions. They refuse to acknowledge it nor fix it unfortunately. U are most likely out of luck for another entry op

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Lost Ark @crodeus @Greenblade! :mage:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that you lost your entry to Valtan.

I understand how frustrating this is, in this case, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that takes care of this type of situations in order to provide the ticket back in very specific scenarios, we can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience. Here’s a post that explains better how this system works.

See you in Arkesia! :mage:

Bruh I didn’t lose any entry fortunately, I’m just saying that others are getting disconnected :expressionless: