Disconnecting while inside the dungeon. WTH?

What the hell is wrong with this game? The new patch made my game crash when I enter raid/dungeon.

When do these gets reset? Next week?? SMH fix your game Amazon

They prolly reported me already for leaving their runs. SMH

same here, i had just clicked the enter button and to the desktop it went, mine was at boss rush hall of silence

Mine always gets stuck to loading screen when I enter. Now we have to wait for another week to enter? smh what if it happens again.

i cant even get back into the game now, it keeps crashing now when i try to pick which char i want to play

This is also happening to me - I went to join a chaos dungeon and got disconnected at about 25% of the load screen. Once it happens I have trouble even loading back in to that character because it acts as though I’m trying to load in to the dungeon. It definitely is discouraging as I only wanted to do it for my super express mission.

1 Like

Hello Adventurers! Greetings and hoping you are well today.
Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.

I understand how frustrating can be to get disconnected in the middle of a dungeon, i am really sorry about that.
Our team is aware of this and is taking care of the situation. I apologize for the inconvenience. If there is any update about this matter I’ll be letting you know.

Have a wonderful day!

Is there a way we can reset our weekly entry? or we’re just gonna wait till next wait?

I hope we get a solution have the same problem but by me it is by cubes (should doing a cube guildquest and can’t do it and without me we haven’t enough ticket to complete it

Hello Seekers! :compass: :world_map: Wishing you a great day.
Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.

Currently, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Safe travels in Arkesia. :crossed_swords: :man_mage: