Do not nerf the game

Please do not nerf the game only polish it and keep making more content, im looking forward to raids dungeons and events and i dont want pity, thanks!! Nobody speaks for me this is what i would like thanks for taking the time to read this

3 Likes

I don’t think theres anymore dungeons right now I don’t play KR but I think they have only 1 or 2 more dungeons from elgacia and 2 more raids and that’s it until kr add more content. They also have trial dungeons so it’s replaying the dungeons we already have with scales of balance and different rewards like the trial guardians. Me personally I’d like to see them develop more 4 player dungeons instead of 8 man raids. Really isn’t much to look forward too apart from skins and classes we will probly be stuck in punika for 6+ months

1 Like

I also like to see them develop some interesting horizontal content. The current horizontal content for tier 3 is scarce. Like where are the minigames for tier 3. We have low ilvl island minigame contents but i feel like it isnt enough.

1 Like

BUMP, I will not spam bump all the time just once in awhile thanks for taking the time to read this

BUMP, I will not spam bump all the time just once in awhile thanks for taking the time to read this

WTF does “nerf the game” even mean?

You seem really concerned about this and it’s completely incoherent to me…

1 Like

Bump updating once in awhile to be heard! No nerfs!!

Bump do not nerf the game keep polishing and making new content

Thank you for bumping this thread!

We appreciate your feedback and I will forward it to the Dev team to review. :slight_smile: