Don't normally complain on these forums but

Who does Amazon have that markets the skins? They design the worst characters possible to advertise their skins.

In KR, the characters are all very nice as a way to “sell” the skins. NA, on the other hand, tries to find the worst designed characters. It’s the same in the real world when you want to sell clothes, you find a model to sell.

Even the previous Neria costumes

Like honestly, it’s not really a big deal to me because I know what the skins will look like because I do my research in KR but it seems like whoever designs these skins has a bad taste in fashion/design or simply doesn’t even bother to put in any effort and slaps on a random template.

9 Likes

They want to make different characters thats why they look weird (different skin colors) they want to be inclusive

2 Likes

So you dont normally complain on these forums but when you do it will be about the most mundane and irrelevant shit right?

19 Likes

The second pic, the warrior one, I thought he was wearing goggles with mask

Can we just celebrate for once that we are actually getting EVERYTHING we wanted? we got summer event, booba, honing buff, this is a good patch pls dont complain about stoopid things, not today. now we just need 1 class per month and thats it.

3 Likes

I finally get to shoot water at people Pog

1 Like

while you are showing your sexy body thats a plus uwu

You must be a vegetarian, seeing how you lust over my mokoko body

2 Likes

Yeah, seems like the oddest thing to complain about. This is some real throw-away feedback.

1 Like

It is a valid complaint, instead of begging for things when you dont work hard

Why does it matter…at all

1 Like

Nah this is just what happens when they have unpaid interns do their patch notes.

1 Like

Dime to a dollar some of the skin tones are a little too dark for their taste.

3 Likes

No, they literally want to be inclusive thats why you see different skin colors in EVERY pic

Nothing wrong with this pic tho, she looks pretty

2 Likes

Keep telling that to yourself, buddy. If it lets you sleep better.

1 Like

What the random face with the milky dead eyes isn’t sexy?

I’m not sure why like full cloudy opacity on the eyes is almost always default in the random. its just so bad.

idk, marketing is important to get new players interested. I know how they look on good looking characters I know how to dye and I know how to mix this costumes because I played the game before western version. But new players looking at this picture could be worried about skin quality.
Compare this to Korean marketing.
I’m not posting an image because I don’t want to get more bans on this forums for pointing out USA political agendas and how they want to promote ugly stuff to be “inclusive”

2 Likes

The problem is not the character’s look/Skin color, (this other guy have a problem with skin color as i can see) the problem is the lack of dyes/variants and a proper website just like Kr/Ru

2 Likes

They hit random on the appearence screen and thats it. Cant expect more from ags, sry.

2 Likes