All Lost Ark servers and regions will be coming down for a hotfix tonight, on January 20th at 12 AM PT / 8 AM UTC / 9 AM CET with an expected downtime of approximately 3 hours.
This hotfix will include the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when selecting a Bracelet from the Upgrade menu at the Bracelet Specialist. The upgrade menu is no longer in-game, and will be made available in a future update.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from being able to donate to their Guild
- Fixed an issue that caused the font size for character/NPC names, pets, dialogue, and more to appear larger than intended
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gunslinger character model to appear incorrectly while certain skins were equipped
- Fixed an issue where weapon glow would not appear while certain skins were equipped
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Reaper’s weapon from changing appearance while some skins were equipped
- Fixed an issue that allowed some skins to incorrectly be placed in the Dismantle menu
- Fixed an issue where some parts of the Witcher Chestpiece to not appear correctly if a dye pattern was being used
- Fixed an issue that prevented reskin tickets from being usable on characters that have Witcher tattoo patterns
Additionally, characters left in Kalaja on the Vykas server should no longer have issues loading into the game. However, if this does still occur for you, please reach out to Customer Support so that they can move your character and resolve the issue.
Thank you for your patience, and we’ll see you in Arkesia soon!