Duplicate Account Login

Hi! I was trying to play today, logged in and selected launch with no issue, however the game then appeared to have frozen, thought it was an error on my end so I killed it with task manager. Then, when I tried to log in it said I was already logged in, I tried a second time and was blocked for 10 minutes.

I am definitely NOT logged in, otherwise I’d be playing. I am now afraid of trying a third time and getting banned. I am on Una in NA East if that helps with anything.

3 Likes

Same. Tried to load into a city and loading bar froze. Got the same warnings. Now I get in, but the loading screen still freezes… Una server also.

1 Like

On another post they said they were looking into it. I tried again after the timeout and was able to log in no problem. Loading times are a bit long but otherwise there haven’t been any issues. I do hope they fix whatever the problem is soon.

Having this exact same issue on Mari.

2 Likes

Also now having this issue after getting stuck on the loading screen, which resulted in disconnecting. Tried to relog and could not connect to server (MARI). Now I’m getting the duplicate login.

Same issue on Valtan.

Yep getting the same issue on Valtan:

Same here. I may be banned or something because of too many attempts.

GG AMZ

I got the 10 min ban just now, not sure if it gets higher. Wasnt sure if it was a bug or not at first so i changed password in steam

It seems related to whatever server issues are happening right now.

Dealing with a server issue at leas twice per day NA at this point. I am sure payments are processing just fine though…

Same. Definitely a server-side issue.

Hello @ianconat and all the Heroes of Arkasia here,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry that you’re having this issue with the game Launch, in order to have this issue troubleshooted can you please follow this steps?

1. Run a Steam Integrity check. Steam Integrity Check.
  2. Completely uninstall and reinstall game if not resolved after an Integrity Check.

If this doesn’t work then I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:
DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe. 
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Hope you can solve the issue with the troubleshooting and have if you need more information please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

same on valtan +1

1 Like

US West-Valtan.

Same issue - file integrity check does nothing to fix it (as expected). Server side issue

Edit: Just spoke with support. They are aware of the issue and working on a fix now, they recommended that I wait 30 minutes after my last login attempt, as that’s how long it takes to disconnect a session.

1 Like

Valtan is under maintenance now. Not sure how long it’ll take but hopefully this will fix it.

1 Like