EAC offline again and again

after the maintence, im recieving EAC offline constantly

Hello @mrloco110,

I’m sorry that you’re having this EAC issue after the maintenance, please review the following link for troubleshooting steps to solve your issue:

If none of those work I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

I’m not sure why this is never mentioned but I get this error everytime a new patch is added and need to do this fix over again.

Verify EAC

To repair Easy Anti-Cheat:

1. Open the Lost Ark Application in your Steam library.
  2. Open Settings, select Manage, and then Browse Local Files.
  3. Go to Steam > steamapps > common > Lost Ark > Binaries > Win64 and open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
  4. Right click the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file, and select Run as administrator.
  5. Select Current game, if it’s not the default option, and then select Repair Service.