EAC OFFLINE | SPELPWP1P2NT Mega Thread

1. Region: EUC
  2. Server: WEI
  3. ISP: Orange
  4. Phsyical location: Spain, Barcelona
  5. Quick note: I got this error right now on Valtan, a lot of my raid members got dced many times on the same raid, (not premade, from many different server). I got dced today like 5 times, pleasw fix it I’m getting really mad.

Region: EU Central
Server: Kadan
ISP: Tele2
Notes: Did not have any issues until 18th November and now its very frequent

Server: Asta
ISP: Magenta

Severall times today. since 19:00 (local time) about 4 times. twice by trying to enter in Argos Raid.

Server: Slen
ISP: Vodafone
Location Germany / BW

Notes: EAC Offline error occurs every 30-120 seconds all day long. Followed up by W0x3-SPELPWP1P2NT during server selection.
No known EAC issues fixed the problem (file integrity, EAC service installation/repair, firewall, Microsoft Antivirus, reboots, etc.)

Region: EUC
Server: Neria
Phsyical location: Campania/Italy
Quick note: I was on the Mokomoko Night Market and it gave me the “Cannot connect to the server. [GOx9-SPELPWP1P2PT]”.
It happened several times in the days before with the same error.

Region: NA.W and NA.E
Servers - All NA. W and NA E
ISP - Same I’ve used without issue till today
Location - Ottawa/Canada
Note - EAC OFFLINE randomly no matter what i am doing. Sitting in Character Select. EAC Offline. Sitting in Character Creation. EAC Offline. Sitting AFK on my characters in game. EAC Offline. Anything. EAC Offline

Never happened till today and cant last more than two minutes without this error on ALL North American Servers

Server: Zinnervale
Character: Daisuke
ISP: Orange
Phsyical location: (city: Denia / state: Comunidad Valenciana / country: Spain)
Quick note: Loading error when entering Dungeon Challenge Part 1 Demonic Beast Cannon, Ticket Week Count Exceeded.
I want the replacement of the ticket to be able to make a challenge

Region: Brazil
Server: kazeros
ISP: claro/net
Phsyical location: Rio Grande do Sul / BRAZIL

EAC Offline, W0x and G0x every 10 min, problems since last server maintenance, this game is become unplayiable, we don’t get any feedback from developers or support, when this problems will be solved???

1 Like

Having the same issue since last update. Been playing since launch without much problems, but since last update they clearly messed up something. I’m getting high pings, EAC offline and even cannot auth server when opening the game sometimes, doesn’t even show the server list and closes the game. So freaking annoying. Sad part is, they probably don’t even check this thread anymore.

Region: Brazil
Server: Blackfang
ISP: claro/net
Phsyical location: Salvador/Bahia/Brazil

Region: EUC
Server: Neria
Phsyical location: Campania/Italy
Quick note: EAC Offline, we were in a Valtan run with my guild and 6 (SIX) PEOPLE crashed during that run with a 20sec delay between each crash.
This is just insane.

Server: Zinnervale
Character: Noríyuki
ISP: Orange
Phsyical location: (city: Denia / state: Comunidad Valenciana / country: Spain)
Quick note: Error disconnection from the server at gate 3 Kakul-Saydon legion raid at the end when it was completed I lost all the loot and the count.
I need a replacement ticket to be able to do Gate 3 again.

Region Eu Central
Server Armen
Character: Aharim
ISP: Telia

Note: I got disconnected every 5-10 min and lost my entry to Vykas for this week.
Almost finished the first gate then got disconnected when I relogged, Igot no loot and my entry was consumed.