EAC OFFLINE | SPELPWP1P2NT Mega Thread

I was able to play around 10pm when the server status was ‘good’.
Havent gotten booted or had a loading screen fail since I got on.
Fingers crossed I’ll get to play again tomorrow when I have time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

2022-08-06 12:37 PM (second time today)
@Roxx @Shadow_Fox

EUC
Beatrice
Telia

Disconnect during Boss Rush. Rip rewards and F this game.

1 Like

It is still happening, just launched the game without Noping, and after 5 minutes i got disconected by the Spelp error just like last month. it has been basically a month and this issue is still going on.

1 Like

Nothing changed to me at all, literally the same amount of errors I’m getting. @Roxx @Shadow_Fox

I add almost everyday screenshots with my disconnects in raids: EAC OFFLINE | SPELPWP1P2NT Mega Thread - #1112 by Nukey

This is actually ridiculous that nothing has been fixed. By all means I’m not trying to be rude or disrespectful towards your team but when this issue is for almost months still happening in the game and you guys can’t figure out what to do to fix it, there’s a problem in there. You guys have to do something about it, we are literally forced to not play the game at all anymore, I want to play the game and I can’t, its absolutely sad.

5 Likes
  1. Region : SA
  2. Server : Arcturus
  3. ISP : CLARO/NET
  4. Phsyical location : Brazil, Rio Grande do sul
  5. Quick note : EAC OFFLINE. error w0x2-0pelpwn1n2nt, W0x9-SPELPWP1P2PT

@Roxx @Shadow_Fox @Mutato
2 Likes

Happening 2 times today.
Server: Valtan (NA)
Character: Palagging

This is how you lose players if you don’t get it fixed, I’m not blaming you guys specifically but I’m pretty sure we would be happy if a better comms regarding the root cause is explained at least.
@Roxx @Mutato @Shadow_Fox

2 Likes

@Roxx @Shadow_Fox
Update #3
Region: NAE
Server: Ladon
Cox
Physical Location: Virginia.
Error Message: “Cannot Connect to the server. Exiting the game. [EAC Offline]” and now getting this error" G0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT" Was able to play one character then got hit with the SPELP on alt and now EAC is back offline… Can someone pay the utility bill for EAC as they keep going offline.

2 Likes

Every day I am thinking about quitting this game
@Roxx @Shadow_Fox

3 Likes

most ppl just quit or stopped bothering posting it for nothing like me, dont get baited by their sugary words , thats all amazon does, all talk no action

2 Likes

I can’t take this bug anymore!!!

My God, it’s been days and it’s still with the same error!!!

And a GM doesn’t come to give an explanation!!!

2 Likes

Yeah today has been especially bad, I got it 4 times in just 1 Vykas run on an alt earlier (and at least as many times again while doing other things)…

I really hope they sort it soon I’d hate for groups to think I’m ditching on them, and it’s been close a couple times getting in before rewards were dished out.

2 Likes

Are you sure you are not seeing a decline in frequency because players with this error quit and no longer accounted for in your stats?

Also, we still have this issue and have relied on paying for either VPN/Geforce Now to bypass this problem, my guess is the people who are doing this are also not accounted for?

2 Likes

I give up playing today!!
After taking 7 disconnections being one of them doing the event and 2 doing Guardian Raid and losing the drops I just give up playing today!!
This is ridiculous!!
Where are the GMs???
@Roxx @Shadow_Fox

2 Likes

Im officially way behind everyone to keep playing now. The prices of everything are way too high and i havent farmed well for 4 weeks now. Blue crystals are to expensive, accessories are way too expensive,
Thanks for giving me mass effect on the prime subscription tho, im enjoying that game way better than Lost Ark.

2 Likes

@Roxx @Shadow_Fox
Update #4
Region: NAE
Server: Ladon
Cox
Physical Location: Virginia.
Error Message: “Cannot Connect to the server. Exiting the game. [EAC Offline]” and now getting this error" G0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT". I just wanted to thank the EAC Offline I mean I have got so much done around the house thanks to me not being able to play. I’ll take it. Plus Sandman is out on Netflix so I can go binge that and not be stuck playing this game woohoo!

1 Like

5 Disconnects after not muhch lost and now this …

2 Likes

gonna start a daily post on this thread till issue is fixed, i will also be generous and start today as day 1, buts its already been over 3 weeks.

8/6/2022
day 17, EAC offline, no fix

1 Like

Day 20
As I said last night,

I was able to play for a while, and when I tried to get on today around 11am Mari time I was able to play when the server status was ‘good’. I got a good 2ish hours in before I disconnected.
When I went to the Maharaka island my ping suddenly spiked to something like 938ms and a few seconds later I froze and then dc’d. The rest of my gameplay throughout the day had been really smooth so i’m not sure what’s up with that.
dc86
I’m gonna keep trying throughout the day though and give updates when I can.

edit: after a failed attempt to stay on again bc of a failed loading screen, I was able to get back in the game again.
I do not think the problem is fixed but I have had a lucky past 3 days and I’m at least happy about that.

edit: It’s back again at 6:30 Mari time while doing South Vern on my alt. I dc’d 2 times with W0x9, and the third time I dc’d in <5minutes with the G0x9 error ( I don’t think I have gotten this variant before). Server status still appears as ‘good’
dc863

1 Like

It’s getting worse again today.

1 Like

Yeah, still getting it. Not a thing changed here, DC’d in less than 10 minutes, twice. Gave up.

1 Like