Ealyn Rapport Quest Bug

Hello Everyone.
I am currently stuck in the bugged Ealyn Rapport Quest. Everytime i try to load in on my character the game crashes. Error can be found here.

I already rebooted and checked the game files via steam.
The problem seems to be solved by moving my characters location to vern castle.
So please relocate my character to vern castle

Regards
Malagrim

2 Likes

Character that is stuck is Malagrim on the Server Asta. EU Central

Hello @Malagrim.

Welcome to our Forums and Lost Ark community!!!

Thank you for your report about the character issue on your quest. I’m sorry for the issue you currently have.

I already moved the character. Before to log in again, please run a file check: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

The quest was already reported as a bugged one, our team is working in order to fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and patience as we work to get everyone to their new home in Arkesia.

Im Having the same issue Sout Amercan servers Agaton, my character is stuck in the loading screen while doing the same quest, Helpus Lord

Edit, some person of the supporot moved my character THX alot

Hello @yyyiiyyy.

Hope you are fine today. Thank you for the report about the bugged quest. My apologies for this situation.

In order to move your character, can you please provide the name for the one with the issue?

Thank you in advance.

My Problem is Solved!
Thank you and have a nice day!

My Crystalline Aura seems to be missing tho.

Hi Standor, i try to make the quest, and the character stucks again… Server Agaton, South America “Rayveen” the nickname. how can make the quest if keeps stucking, the problem is in MY SIDE?

Hello, I have the same problem with Ealyn’s rapport quest “time to heal”. My character is stuck in the loading screen.

Character Name : Maurevert
Central Europe Server : Calvasus

Can you please help me ?

Kind regards

Hello, I have the same problem and I didn’t know the quest was bugged, My character is stuck in the loading screen.

Character Name: Coyy
NA West: Bergstrom

Same here, wasn’t aware of the bug, stuck in loading screen.

Character Name: Siliri
EU Central: Sceptrum

Same as the others. Game crashes every time i log on char.
Char name: Ivacic
Eu central: Neria

Hello @yyyiiyyy.

Thank you for the information. There is a known issue with that quest for some players. The team is already checking on it. In the meantime the issue is solved, we recommend to avoid it and continue with the rest of the game.

Regards,

Hello @Ivacic @Siliri @Coyyxd @laboiteapinpin.

Welcome to our Forums and Lost Ark community!!!

Thank you a lot for the report about the damaged quest you have. I’m sorry for this situation. There is a known issue with that quest for some players. The team is already checking on it. In the meantime the issue is solved, we recommend to avoid it and continue with the rest of the game.

Please reply back with: I want to be relocated @Standor if your character is stuck and you cannot move to a different section of the game.

Make sure to provide character name and world/server name as well.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

@Standor I am still stuck :frowning:

I want to be relocated,
Char Name: Siliri
Server: Sceptrum, EU Central

1 Like

@Standor
Hey also stuck :frowning:
IGN: Skëyes
Server: EU central Antares
Class: Warrior Berserker

1 Like

Hi @Siliri.

Thank you for contact us. Ready, your character was relocated.

Best regards,

Sure @Skeyes.

Thank you for the report. I moved your character.

Regards.

1 Like

Thank you all good now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue here

Server: EU central - Asta
Character: Kurokaze