Entry count exceeded but no support

Hi,

As i was playing Vykas gate 3 i got disconnected because of a server issue and when i reconnected i did not get any loot.
the party finder in game shows that i did not clear gate 3 yet but when i try to enter it shows an error saying entry count exceeded.
Amazon support not responding so can i get any help ?

Hi @Akieeeeeeeeelas.

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forums :raised_hands:

I’m sorry you got disconnected when you were playing Lost Ark. I know how frustrating this is.

In this case, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that takes care of this type of situations. Please keep in mind that the current system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

If determined this was a server-side issue, the delivery of the replacement ticket could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

We can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here you can check the original post from our Community Manager:

Stay safe! :sunny:

thanks for replaying :+1:

1 Like