Entry lost for Oreha Dungeon

I used party finder to enter Aira’s Oculus and got kicked out in loading screen and it used up my Weekly entry for the dungeon. Is there anyway i can get my entry reverted?

Character name: Zakamanto
Region: US East
Server: Ladon

1 Like

Hello @TheLordNikon, welcome back to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear about this situation with your game I know how frustrating this can be. We have a system that handles this issue, as we are unable to manually grant any re entry tickets.

Please read this post for the full information about this:

A few key points I wish to highlight and the first one is very important in this case:

1. The system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

2. Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

:dragon:

To many players are getting nothing for all the time the put in, this needs to be fixed now

Happened to me just now, was in a party with 3 others and we did first dungeon fine. But for the second one we kept having trouble, had to remake party 3 times. And ofcourse on the last one i was stuck on loading screen 1/4 , with 20s left on timer i just got kicked out from loading and back into party finder but lost my entry.

1.2k gold lost, not the end of the world but that made me not want to play anymore today for sure :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Waited around a few minutes to see if i would get re-entry in mail but nothing.