Error 10010 - BUT NO VPN - played until 2 days ago

I was playing when my game closed and when i logged back in i’ve the same error of the people with vpn.
I use a normal connection, never used vpn on lost ark. The public IP is always the same. What the hell is going on?

UPDATE STATUS

I’ve called my internet provider. They have changed my public ip address. Nothing changed.

If i use a cheap phone hotspot i can play the game (i cant because its a shit hotspost but at least i can login).

So problem is not mine. Problem is that devs are not able or dont want to or dont have any clue to how edit a database and unflag my fuckin ip as “vpn” or not correct to play the game. Can i have an official answer from someone who actually knows what happens and not an automatic answer from some random ticket opener? You cant be calm in a situation like this.

Hey @wranglerz hope you’re doing great!

I’m sincerely sorry for this situation you’ve been experiencing with the error 10010, this is not the experience we want our players to have.

If you haven’t please try the following:

1. Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.

2. Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.

3. Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the game is missing from the list, you must add it.

4. Click Allow another app…, locate and select LostArkLauncher.exe, and then click Add.

As well take a look to the next link:

If the issue persists Contact Us | Amazon Games.

Hope it’s useful, have a nice day!

Maybe u miss the basic information i said.

If i try on the same computer with an phone hotspot i can actually play the game. So is no about my pc but something wrong with ags\amazon srv\fuckinvpnblocksystem.

Those support guys are joke, just use vpn.

1 Like

it work with nord vpn?