Error 10027 servers overloaded

Same here, what is going on ?

everyone and their dog wanting to play at the weekend and server infrastructure not in place to handle it

Same, all over the place!

People start getting mad :imp:

1 Like

Changed from different errors to this one now as well.

1 Like

Yup, same here EU

Servers are definitely overloaded. We’re aware of this, aware of the queuing errors, and actively working with SGR to improve the situation

10 Likes

Just got that error myself, I have been playing for the past 3 hours and I stupidly went back to the server select screen just to check something and it kicked me out with that error, I have since rebooted and still the same error :frowning:

When? XD

<3

Same issue… was 4 hours in queue and got stuck and kicked out

I went through the error by restarting the game again and again.

Now lets go through the 9k+ queue.

Update - I AM IN TRY NOW LADS

It’s fine now (don’t jinx it though :D).

I just rebooted the game and got past the error…now sat in a 4.5k queue which isn’t too bad!

Could just be trial and error until its fixed I guess…

Why smilegate choosing to work with AGS…worst gaming studio ever

4 Likes

The same here , AG you gone destroy another game ? Stop resolving problems everytime you try too resolve you make it whorst , you are making the same mistakes that you did on New World

6 Likes

After getting this several times and restarting the client also, I finally got past that into the 16k queue… :X

You risk loosing hardcore concurrent players.
Content is awsome, player interactment from mods and dev are ok minus.
This is a really great game and alot of us would drop tons of money into it.

BUT, when we cant get in you set a dangerous vedge between me and a great game. This is not easly forgotten and we cant blame it on “new launch”.

Please communicate fast and good, promise us a fix, tell us how and make us feel important.

Good luck in the shitstorm that is comming xD

3 Likes

I guess the didn’t need to be competent to get the contract, they only needed a lot of money.

1 Like

Incredible, after thousands of attempts to connect and choose a server, it allows me to do it, it puts me in a queue at number 18403, I say, I’m going to take a nap, 1 hour and a half later I come back, it got stuck at 12340 and with an error with the only option to leave.

What happen ? For this I bought a pack of founder?

2 Likes