Error Code: W0x9-SPELPWP1P2PT / W0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT / W0x9-SPCLPWP1P2NT / W0x2-0PELPWN1N2NT Possible fix for some Day 57, no response

Its the same on new servers - Moonkeep.

1 Like

@efes
For this error you may want to refer to Constant reapearing Error G0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT

It’s similar to this error.

I’ve seen this post before but only now saw that it was updated with a solved.

So I dived a little bit into wireshark, to check packets that game is sending.
Crash/disconnect occurs just after RST packet from gameserver.

So this is some sync issue, I guess.
Its on amazon side.

5 Likes

So, using wireshark, - I have observed that packets are fluctuating and changing ports.
Range of ports is around 53000 and 59000.
All my disconnects were on point of portchange.

I have forwarded used port range in router and for now it is working!
It is a huge range, and I will not recommend forwarding all of it - check for yourself what ports is your game using.
If it works, provide feedback here.

2 Likes

I can confirm, since using a VPN connection everything is fine. Former I had the error message every 10 to 40 minutes. Now, for the first time, I’ m able to play for 5 hours without any probs

1 Like

What ports did you forward??

1 Like

As I wrote, port forward TCP port range 50000-60000.
Or, if you want more secure solution, find specific ports (wireshark) and forward on the fly.

It worked for me, nothing else did.

1 Like

As I wrote, port forward TCP port range 50000-60000.
Or, if you want more secure solution, find specific ports (wireshark) and forward on the fly.

It worked for me, nothing else did.

Many people on server NERIA, has the same error " W0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT" i try to repair LOST ARK on Steam, Try to repair Antycheat - All doesnt work, now i have exit game and i must wait in 10k queue its a joke? i dont have active aura, dont have items in inventary, i have paid for this shit 99$ at start and i cant PLAY because of error, when i have error i must w8 in queue again, when i have logged in i cant play in Dungeons, Raids because Matchmaking doesnt work, its a fuckin PARALYZE GAME WTF, WAKE UP MAYBE ???

1 Like

same here i’m in latin america

2 times in one dungeon chaos kicked me out, great fun. now I can’t get into the game at all, immediately a bug

literally gotten my abyss dungeon for the week used up twice this week now with zero loot because of this error hitting me during the last boss holy shit. im done with the game (and i already have 250 hrs) until they fix this shit, its been 3 weeks this happens every hour or two all day

Guys, I have this error for few weeks before, and I try every solution I found on internet, but nothing actually works until I try to use ExitLag. All my problems gone. You need to pay few dollar’s subscription, but there are 3 days free for trial.
I’m super happy for this solution and my PING is super stable now for 20-35ms.

It’s nice to see that error G0x9 is getting awareness but us W0x9 are ignored. Guess our error isn’t as common, but I always get that G0x9 error when ever my internet in the house goes down.
Seems to me like people need to fix their standard connection. - sarcasm

1 Like

I send the issue to tech support live chat EVERY DAY

I hope they see and fix this soon.

Impossible to enjoy high lvl content, crashes are permanent every day, I paid for a game after endless queues of game crashes, it’s a scandal, I’m disgusted with the game, a platinum pack in the trash , thank you Amazon for your extraordinarily bad work and for disgusting me with such a good game.

1 Like

Ok so I have 136 hours in this game and never had this problem until todays update. Game puts an error after some playing and crashes.

2 Likes

Same here, never had trouble in two weeks of gaming, and since yesterday its impossible to play.

I’m on Mookeep. I’ve tried several solutions listed on differents topics, nothing work.

how to do that ?

Big G0x9 post. Under investigation France-Orange [G0x9-SPELPWP1P2NT] I have been disconnected 3 times in 10 minutes