EUC - Blue Crystals price and small rant

AGS, when the community said that we are eager to catch-up to KR, we didn’t mean in Blue Crystal prices. Look at NAW and SA. EUC is now catching up to them as well. By the time we reach KR content the prices of our Blue Crystals will be 10k if it continues to go up at this rate with each day.
Stop purposefully killing your own game, get your head out of your ass and start working. We had 2 months of Content draught and you people didn’t do anything to improve the overall player experience.
You really think anyone who tries Lost Ark for the first time will keep on playing it? We who have played since the beginning and have built decent roster, we can still manage the price to some extent. But what about new players who want to try the game? They’ll only be met with dozen thousands of bots, unrealistic prices and absolutely no one to do early content with. All they can see is “Mr. Xzzuyyfk and Miss. Ekljifnij”.

STOP PURPOSEFULLY KILLING THE GAME AND START WORKING ON IMPROVING PLAYER EXPERIENCE!

16 Likes

I love how people think that if we had the same content as KR all those problems would be magically fixed. The issues is not our version of the game, it’s the fact that it’s out in the west.

You want prices to go down? Get rid of RMT/bots. How do you do that? You fire all the current software engineers working at SG, get ones that know what they are doing and implement proper tools to handle RMT/bots. But, since this is not an issue in KR it’s not really a high priority for SG so that wont happen.

6 Likes

The thing that a lot of players thinks exchange is so high due to bots is depressing ngl

Content draught ? What is wrong with you :smiley:

Is this your first mmorpg or what ? We got way more content than any mmorpg whatsoever. Probably like 5x times more, as we are catching up to KR.

The entitlement is insane :smiley:

Wait when game completely catches up to KR version and dude realises there wont be any content for a long time - oh no no no no

1 Like

Did I say that if we were at same as KR content that it will be fixed? No. Some Regions have worse exchange rate than KR and EUC is reaching that point as well. This should make AGS aware and make them do something about it, but the only thing they’ve done for the entire time as we were reaching this point is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Now we’re going beyond that point and they are still not doing anything about it.

“You want prices to go down? Get rid of RMT/bots. How do you do that? You fire all the current software engineers working at SG, get ones that know what they are doing and implement proper tools to handle RMT/bots. But, since this is not an issue in KR it’s not really a high priority for SG so that wont happen.”

Absolutely. +++

Did I say that if we were at same as KR content that it will be fixed? No. Some Regions have worse exchange rate than KR and EUC is reaching that point as well. This should make AGS aware and make them do something about it, but the only thing they’ve done for the entire time as we were reaching this point is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Now we’re going beyond that point and they are still not doing anything about it.

What do you want them to do? Ban bots/rmt? Not possible if tools suck and don’t flag properly. Fix Pheon issues? Core part of the game, nothing they can do, it’s up to SG. Fix low pop regions? SG messed up there in the first place by having ass software that does not scale. Increase pace of content and classes? This is again up to SG since they create the patches we get.

You are not going to fix BC prices unless you sort out supply and demand. If there is tons of gold in the economy it will decrease demand for RC and increase demand for BC.

1 Like

“The entitlement is insane”.
“Wait when game completely catch up to KR version and dude realizes there won’t be any content for a long time”
This post isn’t about content. This post is about AGS doing nothing for 2 months to improve overall player experience and solve the bot issue and blue crystals going through the roof for multiple regions.
Do you know how much Grudge book is on SA? 30k each. Look at Demonic Impulse books allover the regions. Market is inflated and economy is absolutely ruined thanks to AGS not doing anything about it.

Also by the time we actually catch up to KR, the only people that will be playing is you, RMTers and bots.

he is talking about EUC, not about SA.
And he did spoke about content draught, so my post is fine.

And yeah, they did nothing - its crazy thronespire isnt fixed, but it is what it is.
I dont know how it works and who fixes the game so on, so.

AGS can’t do there anything. And KR just got a fix yesterday patch.

I’ve basically learned to live without aura, its funny when BDO gives out the 3 types of premium subscription it has going for it in that game in 1 month than LA has since its launch.

Thronespire could’ve been easily fixed if the gem boxes and engraving box had a simple ilvl requirement to open, as does Anguished Isle box does. Instead what we’re having is multiple powerpassed bots doing Thronespire with dmg hacks and just inflating the market.
AGS knows this and they still didn’t do anything about it.

Dude AGS is the PUBLISHER. They can’t change anything InGame. SG need to do that. Look at my post above KR got that yesterday.

AGS knows this and they still didn’t do anything about it.

Why didn’t you fix it? You just come to the forum and whine about it.

AGS could’ve come out to SG and told them about the problem that it is creating and I’m sure there would’ve been something done about it. But there is obvious lack of communication between these 2 companies. It’s like SG gave up from Western release.

They probably did and SG did nothing about it for months. Remember how for months we had absolutely no major bot ban waves? Do you think that was because AGS did not report that there is a bot issue or because SG didn’t do anything about it.

nice so we should get this soon also

Like I said, there is obvious lack of communication between the 2 companies and it seems like Smilegate just doesn’t care about our release anymore. And they’re letting the release die on its own instead of trying to fix it. I could be wrong.

And you know that AGS didn’t went to SG to tell them that and SG made an Update to fix it, what KR legit got, we don’t get?

SG never cared about the release. Why do you think they picked up AGS as a publisher? To get a discount on hosting the game in the west. SG’s first priority with the release was money. They are not better than Activision Blizzard, EA etc.

SG is a massive company that even has a western publishing subsidiary yet they have gone with AGS. Money was their priority int the first place.