[ EUC MOKOKO 💚 ] <Wicked Habit> Guild LVL13 | Lvl.5 Guild Shop | 18+ | Weekly: Valtan NM/HM, Argos & GvG/Siege | Alt guild | Active Discord!

Greetings Mokokos!

✦ Wicked habit ✦ Is now looking for more active 1400+ players!

Are you tired of pugging raids with no communication?
Is your guild lacking activity?
Just looking for a guild to socialize with?

We have space for you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30/56 Active members right now! We had a huge sweep of inactive members but were rebuilding much stronger this time and would like you to be a part of our Guild!

What we offer:
Lvl 13 Main guild with MAX Guild Shop (Lv.5)
A chill&active Discord server.
Weekly events - This includes: Argos | Valtan both Normal&Hardmode | Guild Siege&Raid Match
Alt guild to park your alts.
And last but not least - Friendly & Helpful members :slight_smile:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of the stuff we’ve done together the past weeks:

Thursday: Argos p3 runs.
Friday/Saturday: 2x Hardmode Valtan groups - We had 12-13 Members Available so we made 2 groups and found last remaining people through party finder. We do this so no member gets left out! :innocent:
Sunday: Normal Valtan run & the new guild feature: Siege/Raid Match.

We don’t have a set schedule for stuff but we do try to get most stuff done after reset and on the weekend. :dolphin: Summer is here and everybody has different things going on :icecream:

What we require from you:

18+ Years old!
Main character with 1400+ iLVL
Be Active!
Try to participate in events, we organize and discuss times through discord. If a time doesn’t fit your schedule, let us know! We try to fit times around most members.
And, of course - real life happens. We get it:) If you’re taking a break from the game or heading out on a vacation just leave us a note, we’ll save you a spot. :sunglasses:

Thats it! If this looks like a guild for you ,and you want to apply - you can leave a reply here on the forums - or message me on Discord: Begave#2687

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Hi (:
Do you already have a potential group for vykas hard? (:

Hey! So we already have one Group made for first week Vykas, we have 18+ members 1445+ and are running 2 groups valtan HM every week(usually need 1-2 randoms through party finder). Now and this week were looking into who else can grind vykas hard on release:) so we looking into how many groups we gonna have running. After first 1-2 clears we will split up groups if needed so all 1460+ members gets in. Not sure if its the answer you want but you’re welcome to join if you want:)

i’m interested to join your guild, i’m a psychologist and i have 1400 zerker i added you on discord cause you don’t accept direct messages Qnix1#0766.

Bump

Yea i would like to join (: thx for the answer (:

1 Like

Sent u a PM!