[EUC] [Thirain] [Eng/Ger] 'Divine Phoenix' Semi-Hardcore PvX Guild

Short Info:
Guild level: 7 (Shop Lv.3)
Language: English / German
Server: Thirain
Mode: Semi-Hardcore

Hello people of Thirain,

we, Divine Phoenix, are a semi-hardcore guild with players mostly in their mid-late twenties, being students or former students, while trying clear the content as efficient as we can in Lost Ark, due to our RL schedules. Currently, most of the active players are in T3 around 1415+ having cleared Argos and ready for Valtan.

We would describe the atmosphere within our community as familiar and supportive in helping each other out as we can and try to collectively progress our characters.
We are looking for active and social players who also want to play in a tight-knitted community, having a similar vision on the game as we do - clear content with high efficiency, while progressing and learn his/her class in-depth.

Currently we have slightly more than one full Argos party, which has easily completed all three phases of Argos, so we are looking for further players to join the additional Argos parties and to join us in this journey through Lost Ark.

Let me know if you are interested or reach out to me if you have further questions.
You can contact me in discord via TheRoshe#0265 or ingame via Exilus

Cheers,
Exilus

bump

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!