EUW - Nia looking for active players 1490+ but will take people lower we do help people of all ilvl. Lvl 17 / Guild Shop Lvl 5 / Discord

Guild Name: Midgard

Language: English

Focus: PvE

Guild level 17

Guild shop level 5

Member count: 63/68

We are a chill group willing to help out players who are unsure of builds or mechs. We try to schedule so everyone is included in our guild and group activity’s but if people can’t make it we usually put it off till they can depending on numbers.

We have people for every raid ilvl and everyone has alts that can do content as well. We spend most of our play time in discord vc, but we do have a global chat for the guild set up.

Guild Requirements:

• Looking for players who are T3 but will help out any ilvl!
  • Joining discord and actively participate in events/raids.
  • Contribution to guild – silver, research support and weekly tasks.
  • Help other players with anything from build advice to game mechanics.
  • Join for weekly raids and guild events.
  • Raid days start at 20:00 UTC on Wednesday (reset day) - Valtan/Vykas/Clown/Brelshaza , Thursday - Vykas/Clown and Friday (Guild raid match and Vykas/Clown).
  • Learning raid day is Saturdays at 20:00 UTC. We ask that people join for at least one of these days.

If you feel we are the right guild for you feel free to DM me on discord via EL#8924, or just use the discord link and send a message! Midgard

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

I requested to join 1490 GS

I have added you to the guild :slight_smile: if you want to join the discord you can use the link in the post thanks.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump