Event 2 - Kernel EventTracing

Hello,

I did some research and find some error in Event log when playing Lost ark. Don’t know if it’s linked but my computer just hard freeze during raid (only have this problem 2 times for now), again i don’t know if those two are linked.

Capture

This error come back every 5min and has begun Wednesday 4th January 2023, same day as maintenance where we had a small update. It seem to be linked with Easy Anti cheat too, same post has been made on New world, fortnite forum etc,…

Just want to know if anyone else has the same problem and the solution to fix this problem.

I already checked driver, repair EAC and resintalling Lost ark but to no avail.

Hope to have a response.

Thank you

Hi @Littlesensei.

Hope you’re good :raised_hands:

I’m sorry you’re getting this 0xC0000022 error that prevents you to play Lost Ark properly, thank you for providing all the information so far and also the steps that you have tried, if you did’n to it yet, please follow these steps in order to fix this error:

Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.

Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.

Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the game is missing from the list, you must add it.

Click Allow another app…, locate and select LostArkLauncher.exe, and then click Add.

Once you’ve done that, make sure that Lost Ark has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.

After check all of that; when you have a chance please Verify Integrity of Game Files:

Hopefully these troubleshootings works for you, if the issue still persist, we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Stay Safe :sunny:

Hello,

Update: the problem come from Easy anti cheat 100%. I have tested some games with and without EAC and find the error only with those with EAC.

Hope they fix this soon since it’s had already been 20 days

1 Like