Every character customization preset not working after hotfix

Please fix this soon I spent a lot of time making them for my characters in the future T.T

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, One. I’ve reported this issue over to the development team.

I hope you have a great day.

2 Likes

Thanks Centeotl!

I hope you have a great day as well!

1 Like

Can confirm, not working for me either since today, was still working fine a few days ago.

1 Like

I accidentally clicked delete too T_T

1 Like

I accidentally deleted one too because of the promt after load fail, please tell me the fix will restore it, I spent so much time customizing the character!

2 Likes

Edit: Turns out, you don’t even need a reskin ticket! See Nineveh’s comment below for details.

The customization files are stored locally on your PC, so they probably won’t be able to restore them. However, there is a workaround, if the character whose preset you would like to restore, still exists (and wasn’t deleted). You will need a reskin ticket (which will not be consumed), you go into character select, pick the character for reskin, confirm the prompt that informs you that you will need a reskin ticket to change the character’s appearance. Once you are in character creation screen, you simply save the character’s appearance to one of the preset slots and quit the editor. It’s not ideal, since it requires you to have a reskin ticket, but at least the ticket will not be consumed, so one ticket will allow you to employ this workaround on all your characters, if necessary, and it’s better than losing your preset forever.
Either way, I’d definitely recommend to wait until they fix the issue (so you won’t have to do it all over again) and who knows, maybe they’ll actually be able to restore it.

Just want to add, you do not need a reskin ticket.
So in case someone wants to see how the new character customization look like with their currently equipped costume/gear, they can just go to customization without the ticket. The ticket is only needed when you want to confirm the change.
Have fun!

2 Likes

Well, I literally made a preset last week but didn’t make a character yet. I was so proud of it too and wanted to use it for an upcoming class. It is also gone now and I am really annoyed.

Is there no way at all to restore the presets if you haven’t created a character like it yet? :grimacing:

2 Likes