Excessive crashing since update

I’ve had three different situation crashes today while playing, within an hour and a half. First was in a chaos dungeon, (which I had used one of the aura of resonance potions from the login calendar to enter… So yay, losing out on that) the second was at the start of a guardian raid, barely into starting the boss. And then when I was loading back into the game after the previous crash. I’ve verified my steam files, and there seems to be no issues. And I’ve never had this many crashes in a short period of time except when the servers themselves were dying. It’s one thing if I crash doing random stuff, but losing limited/time gated rewards because of crashes is starting to really annoy me.

Hi @apsalartomo.

Hope you’re well :sunny:

I’m sorry you are having this crashes errors with Lost Ark, thank you for providing all the information so far and also the steps that you have tried.

Can you please try this troubleshooting:

Troubleshooting Frame Rate and Performance Issues - Support | Amazon Games

Hope this work for you, If the issue persist when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Amazon Games Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Cheers! :raised_hands:

Hi @Solaire
I, too, cannot play Lost Ark. My game crashed with the following error: 105: Corrupted Data found. Please verify game data using the launcher menu or reinstall the client.

I had just used a Bifrost key to port to North Vern when the crash occurred. When I relaunch the game client and select my character, the game crashes again. Any assistance you can provide is appreciated. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @vamptramp137.

Hope you’re doing great :sunny:

I’m sorry you’re having this 105 error, I know how frustrating this is. Please follow these steps in order to help you:

1. Open Lost Ark in your Steam Library.
  2. Right click on Lost Ark’s list title and then Go to Settings < Manage < Browse Local Files.
  3. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
  4. Run as administrator EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable file.
  5. Make sure in the drop-down within EasyAntiCheat Service Setup Lost Ark is the selected game.
  6. Press Repair Service.

And this please:

If that doesn’t work please try this:

• Try adding Windows firewall exceptions manually:

Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.

Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.

Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the game is missing from the list, you must add it.

Click Allow another app…, locate and select LostArkLauncher.exe, and then click Add.

Once you’ve done that, make sure that Lost Ark has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.

• After all of that please Verify Integrity of Game Files Here.

I hope this works for you, if the error is still there; we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.

Click on dxdiag.exe.

When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Cheers! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi @Solaire,
Thank you for the quick response. Your suggestion in repairing the service corrected my issue. I’m able to get back into the game. Thanks again for your help. Have aa good evening.

3 Likes