Excited for Future Legion Raids

Not sure if this opinion is popular but definitely enjoyed the Valtan Raid (aside from the Party Finder). I didn’t know the people I raided with but they insisted everyone join a discord together. I believe this is what made the experience great. Talking through each mechanic and getting past it was fun and each mechanic was a milestone. The entire raid felt like a play and you just need to remember the motions from scene to scene. I’d say it took us around 3 hours to complete but at the end everyone was so happy.

Have you guys had similiar experiences?

2 Likes

Nah, want to do the first clear on Scouter, wich has yet to arrive.

But glad you enjoyed Valtan! There’s much more to come!

By far my Favorite content. Cant wait for more.

Just wish we could repeat it to help others out ( especially Supports) because its jsut that fun.

1 Like

Took my static around 5 hours to clear both gates on 2 separated evenings. On the second night I was already able to notice my learning curve had kick in )) The raid was fun and I am most happy to finally be running content with my group. We are all expecting Vykas sooner than later :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

had a great experience with several groups. Took me about 20 hours to finish valtan hardmode :smiley: but it was better than all the other daily shit

2 Likes