Expired Punika Power Pass Mail

I forgot to claim my Punika Power Pass Mail and its been 30 days. I just noticed my mail number go down by 1. Am I out of luck?

Only support (Contact Us | Amazon Games) can verify you in-game mail and help you with this.

But it should not have a time limit iirc.

Hi there @Fiz0!

Sorry to hear the mail containing your Punika Powerpass expired, let’s see if I can assist you with this. Could you please tell me your character name, server and region?

Cheers!

@FhanDuh

NAEast
Danube
Fiz0 Berserker

The system isn’t showing me any characters under the name “Fiz0” in NA East, could give me another character name from your roster please? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sorry!

Fizo or Fizbar works

Alright the mail with the pass is still in our system so for this case all you need to do is contact our support team directly so they can make the restoration request! You can find the contact information upon following this link:

Hope this helps!

Thanks @Fanduh !

Hi, same think happned to me i was to use it this weekend. Can you check if its still in the system?
NA EAST: Karta
playername: Sqúall or Skynit

Hello Arkesians,

Thank you for following up on this thread. Please note the roll out for the Punika Growth Pack was concluded on August 19th and all free power passes that were disabled should now be available. Expired passes would still be considered expired. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria, please submit your data via the following link for review Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

I will close this thread to avoid multiple entries on the same matter.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: