Eyebrow Bug Since Patch

I was told to make a post here after speaking with the support team on Wednesday, July 20th.
I haven’t heard any feedback about this issue after sending a ticket so hopefully this works.
This is my poor girl, Harpalyce on Vykas server.

Screenshot_220720_124246

1 Like

Hello @Bexorus,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry about the issue you’re having with the character aspect bug, in order to address this correctly I will move your post to the bug report section.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks for reporting this. I’ll send this over to the development team for you.

1 Like

its been 5 days now that our characters are ruined, many posts about this bug on forums, yet no official announcement. Please dont leave us in the dark.

I’ve sent this over to the development team and they are looking into it. I understand your frustration however :frowning: .

1 Like

got the same problem here

I have the same problem with my main character whose eyebrow went from white to pink and doubled in thickness for an horrible result :slight_smile:

I contacted AGS support and when they finally answered, like 6 days after, they just said this :

Basically, for those who doesn’t speak french, it says, we know it happening, we don’t know how to fix this, there is no fix coming soon. stay tune folk.

Well, until they fix this mess, I’m out, don’t fuck with my character. Ever.

Its been 3 weeks now @Wyvernn @Centeotl with no update on this horrendous cosmetic bug. There is another, larger forum being ghosted by @Roxx with over 70 messages.

Please consider mailing everyone a compensation character reskin ticket, otherwise im 90% those of us affected will leave the game indefinitely.

On the same boat, unfortunately… And now we sit at a crossroad, not knowing if we’ll have to suck it up and use the ticket to undo the bug, or just keep waiting, hoping for a solution.