Failed purchase

Cash shop keeps failing and I know for a fact that i don’t hit cap everyday but the game keeps telling me “purchase failed”. been going on now for 2 weeks tried doing what people suggested to do still doesn’t work.

Sever: Valtan
IGN: Princessandie

@Roxx

Hello @Crimsonslayer,

I’m really sorry to hear about this situation with the Cash shop, I will be more than happy to help you on this situation.

First of all what kind of error message are you getting when trying to make the purchase? or it only says “purchase failed”?

Also. what kind of troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Hope you are having a nice day! :leaves:

I have followed the same procedure as the others who had the problem and its still not working

Thanks for the information @Crimsonslayer.

Could you please try doing some troubleshooting to the Steam Overlay? I understand that you already try this but I will apreciate if you can read the following article about this:

Also when you do this try to make the purchases on a main land since I was reading some players could fix it like this.

@Greenvcs I have done all of the things on that article except reinstall steam and i have also posted a ticket on steam about my problem so far nothing has worked.