Feiton Powerpass not displaying

I dont seem able to use my Feiton powerpass and my understanding is that I should have been able to after the last patch. On the Character Selection screen to mention of the powerpass is present, and on clicking Powerpass I am advised I don’t have one to use. My pass was claimed Thurs 21, activated at this time, and I forgot to use it within a week so it expired. I would very much like to use it - am I entitled to it with the longer expiration date?

Your patch notes states “Please note that ALL Feiton Powerpasses will expire on June 30th, regardless of when they were claimed”. My pass was claimed, however not applied to a character.

Please find Live Chat transcript below with the operator advising me to post here. Please contact me to advise.

Thank you.

You are now connected to Dione Franco from Amazon.com.

Me [16:12:22] : Issue: Lost Ark - In-game issues: Something Else

Dione Franco [16:12:24] : Hello, my name is Dione Franco. I’m here to help you today.

Me [16:13:33] : hello. i dont seem able to use my feiton powerpass and my understanding is that i may be able to after the last patch. i claimed my pass last week, activated it, and forgot to use it within a week so it expired. i would very much like to use it - am i entitled to it with the longer expiration date?

Dione Franco [16:15:00] : I’m sorry, we cannot do anything.

Me [16:15:50] : … but your patch notes so i can use it?

Me [16:15:53] : say*

Dione Franco [16:16:06] : Send me the link?

Me [16:17:38] : stand by

Dione Franco [16:17:42] : Sure

Me [16:17:53] : https://forums.playlostark.com/t/lost-a…(See full link)

Me [16:18:03] : "Updated the expiration date on claimed Feiton Powerpasses to reflect the correct date of June 30th.

Me [16:18:03] : Please note that ALL Feiton Powerpasses will expire on June 30th, regardless of when they were claimed."

Me [16:18:49] : i have claimed the item, i have not used the powerpass - i should therefore be able to until june 30.

Dione Franco [16:19:47] : Can you post to this thread. Please tell Roxx that your pass did not update.

Me [16:21:30] : i’ve come to a support page, and you’re asking me to post on a public forum?

Dione Franco [16:21:50] : Are you asking me to update your pass?

Dione Franco [16:22:13] : If only I have the option. I would do it Jason.

Me [16:22:26] : i dont seem able to reply to the thread.

Me [16:23:12] : im asking you to please contact or put into place whatever you need to, in order to satisfy your official patch notes.

Dione Franco [16:23:51] : I would agree. This update was just released today. Can you give it until tomorrow?

Me [16:25:04] : i would like to submit a ticket to get this rectified asap - i have not seen it as a known issue. how do i escalate this further?

Dione Franco [16:26:59] : I can submit ticket for you. But I need you to report this on the forum then send me the link after.

Me [16:27:21] : okay, i can not reply to an official news thread. where would you like me to post it?

Me [16:27:59] : “bugs and localisation feedback”?

Dione Franco [16:28:34] : Yes

Dione Franco [16:28:40] : Create another post please

Me [16:28:44] : i will do it now and post you the link

1 Like

I have the same issue… My pass supposed to expire on 29th of April before the patch. Im logging in today to find nothing on character selection screen… Please tell me what i need to do to rectify this…

Update: I realised that game disnt update automatically from steam. After i updated manually, of you select a char with less than 960 ilvl and go to powerpass on the bottome of the page, the feiton pass is available there. I hope that helps!!

1 Like

Can confirm the above was also the case for myself, thank you Calamity420. All fixed.

I am now having this same issue can someone please help me with this?

I held the powerpass for my destroyer and claimed it and after the destroyer update It says that i dont have one. I spoke to an amazon rep that said they would get back to me when they have a fix for it and I never got a response. Is there anyway someone can help me please?