Horrible Friday everyone. I’m the guy who posted a long post yesterday talking about all the troubleshootings I tried and how none of them worked except mobile hotspot (which is still not a feasible solution). For the recap, I am a player based in North Carolina, playing in NAEast (Azena) Server, computer directly wired to Router, and absolutely NO VPN usage. Here are all the troubleshooting I tried:
- Launcher Steam as Administrator - didn’t work
- Verified file integrity through Steam - didn’t work
- Through launching CMD with administrative power, flushed DNS, release/renew IP address - didn’t work
- Disabled IPv6 - didn’t work
- Rebooted & Factory reset my router - didn’t work
- Network Settings reset from windows settings - didn’t work
- restarted client, pc, and whole steam many many times as I repeated steps above
- Firewall settings for Lost Ark allows both private and public connection
- Mobile Hotspot Works but not a feasible solution - nobody has unlimited mobile hotspot plans
Today, I checked my email and I received email from the Amazon representative I talked to yesterday. Here is the email:
Hello, this is Yericko from Amazon Games Support.
It’s been a pleasure to assist you today!
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
The developers team is aware of this issue and has investigated it thoroughly. Please be aware that this problem is caused by an issue with your network. Therefore, this leads to lose the connection to the game server and prompting such code error. This is something we cannot fix on the server or client side.
As well at this time we cannot provide any type of compensation for losses connected to this error. On our end we always strive to keep the best standards for our servers and therefore for the players.
We kindly invite you to double check your network settings.
Some minor steps that could help are: Restarting the client. Restarting your network. Changing your network from Wi-Fi to wired or mobile hotspot.
We appreciate your patience!
Have a good day!
As you can see, they call this “my network issue” and none of their fault. It’s crazy to see them blaming my network when I see all these people in the forum having exact same issue with me, with nothing in their fault. At this point, I’m sure they think of us(the customers) as idiots with room-temperature IQ who will blindly blame ourselves. Nothing was officially addressed from Amazon’s side as well according to this issue other than blaming our network and giving useless troubleshooting methods. No amazon representative replied to my previous post either so I’m guessing they recognize the issue, but will not address it.
Fellow users who’s having same issue OR had same issue as me, what’s your opinion and possible plans for this? If this doesn’t get fixed within one week, I am planning on issuing refund through steam and quit for good.
- All troubleshooting are useless
- Amazon live chat blames my network
- I don’t see any amazon representative helping me out in this forum either
- I am planning on quitting and initiating refund if it doesn’t get fixed within a week
- People who are having same issue as me, what’s your plan?