Founder Pack on new server

Hello,

So I’ve ended up changing servers on the day they said you would be able to claim your second founders pack, and I’ve been playing non stop and checking in game store every chance I get and I still cannot claim the founders pack. My original character was on Asta however since I’ve realised that it was a German guild I ended up moving to the new server Sirius.
Is anyone else having trouble with claiming there’s or is it just me? I’ve asked my friends and they also haven’t been able to claim it. I don’t recall being instructed on how you were suppose to receive the Founder pack on the new server if i recall as well on the post released.

Character name: Akiooobumm
Server: EU Central Sirius

You had to have claimed your first out of the shop by today, but the second founders packs will be coming soon™, not today.

1 Like

Ah ok, ye I claimed the pack on day one the other server so that should be fine then, thanks for letting me know

Hi folks! It’s great to have you being part of our forums!

Thank you for the information! As @KestrelW mentioned, you have to claim the original Founder pack by 12 PM PT (8 PM UTC) on Monday, February 14th and the extra set of exclusive items from the founder pack will be arriving soon:

We are currently working to get these item grants ready to go, and will update players when they are ready to claim — these will be claimable on any new server you choose, so in the meantime we encourage you to find a perfect server to call home.

You can read the hole thread here: Lost Ark Team Update: Founder's Packs & Server Status

Hope this info helps!
Take care. :balloon:

1 Like

we are going to receive it here exactly?

1 Like

Yes when it’s avaliable it will be in your product inventory to claim on any server/character!

2 Likes

Hi there, I just wanted to thank @KestrelW for taking the time, we do really appreciate it

2 Likes