Founder's pack is not in my itens in new server

I buy a Founder’s pack and i change my server because i see that if i change i would receive itens from pack, but i dont receive nothing.

1 Like

Hello, @wil.alvesalbuquerque!

Regarding the additional set of founders pack items, here’s an extract from the article:

We will be granting ALL Founder’s Pack purchasers that redeem their pack by 12 PM PT (8 PM UTC) on Monday, February 14th with an extra set of the exclusive items from the Founder’s Pack they redeemed.

We are currently working to get these item grants ready to go, and will update players when they are ready to claim — these will be claimable on any new server you choose, so in the meantime we encourage you to find a perfect server to call home.

The complete article is here in case you need it:

I hope this helps!

Will this work if I choose a server on another region? (Playing in NA instead of EU because of the long queue). Please help. Thank you!

Correct, they will show on your “Roster Inventory”, Once items are taken out of the Roster inventory, they’re only available to characters on that server.

I hope this helps! :smiley:

1 Like

My Founders Pack (Gold Pack, bought via Steam) won’t show up anywhere
Server SLEN
Name: Chamdar

HI Santoryu, hoping you can help me out with a quick question!

Can you confirm what is considered “redeemed”? If we have simply claimed the pack to our inventory, but have not actually opened or claimed any/all of the items (pet, mount, skin, crystals etc.) is this enough to allow us to claim the additional pack? Or do we need open each individual item and “use” it to meet this requirement?

I am not entirely sure which character(s) I want the special skins for, and have not yet decided on the mount color(s).

Your help will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey hey @CosmicApotheosis!

Thank you for reaching out to us with your questions, we’re happy to help!

In this case, with simply claiming the founder pack from the product inventory you’re eligible for the additional set of founders pac!

Have a look at this post for more details:

I hope this helps! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

1 Like

Hello @ralphbirden and welcome to the forums!

About your founders pack not showing on your product inventory:

It might take a bit but everyone who purchased their founders pack will receive the items for sure. :smiley:

So how am i supposed to redeem it to get my second if the product inventory wont even load? setting a time limit of 12 PM PT (8 PM UTC) on Monday, February 14th i hope the product inventory gets fixed before this?

1 Like

I can’t open the store in region NA it says I have problems with defining the currency type, this is what prevents me from getting the product inventory and redeeming my twitch and prime gaming drops?

Uploading: _20220215103949.png…
My Founders Pack (Gold Pack, bought via Steam) won’t show up anywhere
server EU-Wei
Name:Nainaiba
Seventy-two hours passed

Good morning
i bought lost ark platinum founder’s pack 11th february
redeemed on the character Ninalarossa.
and I had the various products in the inventory.
as of February 12th these items disappeared from my inventory and never came back.
I also redeemed the first pet with prime and he didn’t show up either.

I only got the second pet. the one where you have to watch big streamers.
now i spent $ 100 for this chest what happened to it?

I also logged out re-logged changed pg logged out steam and so on. nothing came to me.
I’m waiting for your reply
server EU
server name Beatrice
Champ name Ninalarossa
ty for future help

Same here in EU-Neria
Name: Thorgeir
The store works, and also the product inventory works, but I still haven’t received the second founders pack…

1 Like