Free powerpass not showing up after being enabled

That makes sense, I just wish they would have said that in the announcement then. Would have stopped a lot of questions going their way.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

If you guys are logged into the game return to server select and then back to character select or relaunch the game and it should fix it.

1 Like

The Free Powerpass just worked. if You claimed it just restart the client and it will be there. Just click the use powerpass and ignore the gem option

1 Like

i just restart the game 3 times and i cant use the power pass

My pass showed up. Took a few restarts. May have been a time thing. Still waiting on the growth pack though

Hello and welcome to the forums @Revokt, @Rocksolid, and @Hajerr and thank you all for your valuable input,

Thank you for your questions regarding Power Pass availability. Free Power passes should already be showing in your accounts.

Remember, passes first arrive via in-game mail. Once claimed from there, you can use them from your inventory and at that point you will see them in the character selection screen. If you have followed all those steps and do not see these under character select, log out and return to the server select screen as they should be there, if you already consumed the item from your inventory.

If still not showing for you, please allow up to 48 hours and check with the above criteria again. If not there at that point, do not hesitate reaching back so we may check further on this for you.

In regards to the “Punika Growth Support pack” specifically, this will be delivered to your Universal Storage eventually if you were one of the players that:
1- Completed a quest to earn a free Power Pass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.
2- Have an unused free Power Pass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

Hope this clarifies the situation for you and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

Hello and welcome to the forums @Tuttarrh,

I am sorry to hear you seem to be unsure where your power pass is. Please note that in my previous post I listed three different places in which the Power Pass can be “used”. If you consumed it in your inventory, then you are going to want to look in your character selection screen and there is no need nor did imply you need to purchase anything. Do note that what I did mention was:

See you in Arkesia! :wolf:

my free powerpass doesnt work no matter how many times i restart the game … all i see is the crystals i need to use it :frowning: any idea on what to do ?

only the free ones are working just now u cant buy them from store still

i have never used the punika pass i should have gotten for free … i see only pass with crystals

I still haven’t received anything, I think I’ll wait the remaining 24 hours

2 Likes

It’s been 48 hours and I haven’t received anything, what can I do?

1 Like

Hello @Roman, @Hajerr, and welcome to the forums @Gavratawe ,

Thank you for your follow up questions regarding power pass/ Punika Growth Support Pack. Please note @Roxx has added more information regarding this topic here:

We do not have a specific date but do keep an eye on our Official News Forum as well as our main site for possible updates.

Specifically in regards to free power passes missing, this scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be better if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

So if you have a missing Free Power Pass specifically, please, do not hesitate reaching out to live support to have this looked into.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf:

Hello

I’m having the same issue where my free Punika powerpass disappeared. Is there way to get the free pass back?

Thanks

same issue. vern powerpass not showing up in mail after completing Ealyn’s Gift quest.

I completed the quest Berver’s Friend 2 days ago on my alt that I have the Hyper Express on and still have not received a Powerpass through in game mail. Checked my other characters just in case as well and nothing. Seems like other people who have recently completed the questline have not gotten their pass through in game mail either even after the announcement of it being reenabled

@Fenrirskoll where powerpasses manne

My free Punika pass is also not showing up, submitted a ticket to support, see where that goes. Edited to add response from support.

1 Like

Hello Arkesians,

Thank you for following up on this thread. Please note the roll out for the Punika Growth Pack was concluded on August 19th and all free power passes should now be available. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria, please submit your data via the following link for review Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

I will close this thread to avoid multiple entries on the same matter.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: