Freeze relog Freeze ?!?

Hey i have a Freeze in Chaos Dungeon on Boss Portal…i relog got log in and then Freeze again. Why is this happen? -.- Lost Ark is like 2010

Hey there @razless1988,

Sorry to hear you had issues with the Chaos Dungeon.
Will gladly assist.

Did you receive any error code or message?
Have you tried any connectivity troubleshooting?
Not saying it’s on your, just trying to rule out possibilities.

Going to leave the link below just in case.

Will wait for your response.

Troubleshooting Lag and Connectivity Issues - Support | Amazon Games

Cheers!

Devon I think he meant about the red portal which you guys already announced about investigating 2 days ago. Any development? Because the south vern lockout and red portal bug is not really pleasant.

1 Like

Yes this. It was so sad to have a DC at a 1445 Boss. So many Problems and this Game still excist way longer. I dont get it.

Hey @Ivysubscriber,

I see. Thank you for clarifying.
Don’t have updates on that.
Sorry.

Will update as soon as I get info.

Hope you have a great one.
Cheers!

I still have this issue to this day. Just got an purple portal and the game freeze.
Any updates to this issue?

Still the same problems I lose a lot of mats because of that …

Hello @MikOhWhy,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues similar to those in this post with sporadic freezing. I heavily suggest against replying on top of older posts in order to avoid having yours overlooked and also due to the fact several patches have been applied since this post was last replied to, possibly addressing the initial issue and even if yours seems similar, it may not be the same.

Please try the following steps in order to troubleshoot this:

1- Please verify the integrity of game with the Steam integrity check
How To run a Steam Integrity Check
2- Close other applications that may be taking up your bandwidth.
3- Switch to a wired connection.
4- Restart your router and modem.
5- Troubleshoot your firewall.
-Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
-Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.
-Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the app is missing from the list, you need to add it.
*Click Allow another app…, locate and select the app, then click Add.
*Once you’ve done that, you need to ensure that the app is checked, and that it has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.
6- Test your connection for packet loss or buffering. To test, go here and click the big Start Test button to start the test. Once the test is complete, the results are displayed.
7- Verify you are not using VPN or proxy services. (Note the use of VPN is not permitted when connecting to our servers).

If the issue persists after this, the scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be best if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

I hope this helps and if not, do not hesitate reaching out to live support.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf:

1 Like