G0x9-SPELFWP1P2NT Still a thing

Just to let everyone know this issues is still not fixed. Didn’t see anything in the patch notes, but was hopeful. 2 hours to play today and got disconnected 7 times. 4 of them in Chaos Dungeons as normal.

Greetings @narbonensis.inquilin

Thank you very much for bringing your current issue to our attention and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

Here’s explained the root cause of that issue you’ve been encountering:

I hope this information granted you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

This information is not helpful at all. Basically you are saying that the issue is on my end, but everything with this game ran perfectly fine until your 03/24 patch, which downgraded performance for many users. The “fixes” for this then started causing the above error beginning with the 03/31 patch (I think, timing may be slightly off here).

As in every case, each user has 0 problems playing any other online game. So let’s stop pretending this is an issue with the customer’s computer, internet, microwave, etc and look at actually fixing the game so these users can play.

1 Like

Just wanted to chime in and say since the hot fix the game is running smooth again with no disconnects. Thanks for fixing it. Please don’t break it again :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks for confirming LA is running properly once again on your again mate!

Persistence is key, regards,

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: