G0X9-SPELPWP1P2NT cannot connect to the server; exiting the game

I keep disconnecting all day for no reason. Checked steam files, internet connection etc. I believe the problem lies on your end. I’ve been experiencing this for almost a month.

Any HELP?

Server: Azena

Sorry to see you’re having this issue while trying to enter Arkesia.

I’ve moved this to the support section so our support team can look into this for you.

Hi @dwjosh0207

Hope you doing great!

I’m so sorry for the connection issue you are having.

Please can you first try these troubleshooting steps for connection issues.

Here is the link with the steps.

If you still having the same issue when had try the steps, please contact our support channel in order to help you further and create a ticket to the Devs team so they can investigate the issue.

Here is the link to contact live support channel

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

Nope none of this work. Give me a different solution

Same for me: Since yesterday’s update, I can only play for 10 minutes :confused:
It’s either a “clean” disconnect (for no other reason than just moving), or a huge lag (around 10000, no clicking avalaible) and then this famous message “g0x9 blahblahblah…”

You are banning bots by IP, but you are also killing the normal players in the game! How am I suppose to support the game when I even cant enter the game

These are not the solution. The only proper solution was Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 WARP but you banned it to fight against bots. GUESS WHAT? Bots are already flooded in servers while legitimate players can’t play the game. THANK YOU!