G0x9-spelpwp1p2nt error every 10-20 minutes

I have around 1200 hours in this game and now all of the sudden i get this error every 10-20min or so, anyone else having this issue? almost lost out on a x3 cube and if this problem persist, I do not want to be apart of the others who lost their Valtan entry with no compensation. Please help.

Hello @Scarysedan, welcome to the Lost Ark forum!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I apologize for the inconvenience you’re having with the error code g0x9-spelpwp1p2nt.

Can you tell me if you have tried any sort of troubleshooting for this issue? Also, how often do you get this error? I recommend you to try creating a private network, this solution has been helping some players solve this issue. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Go to https://1.1.1.1 and install the program
  2. Once installed you must open it and click “activate” or “ON”
  3. Once activated, your network will be private and so you should access the server without problems.

If creating a private network does not help, please check this link with all the possible solutions to this issue.

Support for Amazon Games. Read support articles or get game & account help from Amazon Games support reps.

If the issue persist, please feel free to contact us at your convenience so we can investigate this further.

Support for Amazon Games. Read support articles or get game & account help from Amazon Games support reps.

I hope this helps and I wish you an excellent day! :man_mage:

this is what happens when i use the cloud flare dns tool

I have tried other methods of troubleshooting as well

lmao support encouraging people to break the ToS by using a VPN :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too…
This is such a run-around… the “solution” goes against their ToS, yet they advocate for this “solution”…

Using a VPN or private network is against the TOS. Lol.

1 Like

I used this cloudflare warp thing for a few days and it was fine, now im getting those error messages at server select also and have to turn it off, i guess cause of the bot ban wave today