[G0x9-SPELPWP1P2PT] error after last week's (7/4) patch

Dear admin,

This [G0x9-SPELPWP1P2PT] error has started to bother my game since your 7th April maintenance which the official patchnote said include infrastructure for later updates. I am here to tell you your infrastructure is not working and brings mass disconnection issue to the game.

I (EU central, Beatrice) withstand the crazy queue in EUC since launch, are now being contanatly kick out of the server in 3 minutes interval. (how do i count? just got kicked before reset, and kicked again when i arrive harmony island for daily island quest before it starts at 11:03). The server status is worse even comparing to that at launch when i queued up for 2hours but never got the disconnection issue.

And i searched through the official forum, tried your suggestion to disable TCP/IPv6, validated the game file, entered these “-novsync -notexturestreaming -useallavailablecores” to properties, nothing has improved.

I was having better gaming experience while waiting 2 hours queue than now. Can your representative try logging in and stay online to experience what this problem really was? Since you mentioned No dev is in the forum, did you reflect the real situtaion to smilegate? It all started after 7/4 and definitely not player-side problem.