Game Crashed multiple times while in Queue

Alright, by now everyone’s used to a queue of around 5k players. I got up late today and by the time I joined the queue, it was at 9k. I was like fine, I’ll leave it running in the back while I go grab some food. I come back to see an error saying it can’t connect to the server and needs to exit the game. I was annoyed but as it was still early, I restarted the game and joined the queue again. It was 12k something players now. I got some work done and left my PC running while I went out again to get some IRL stuff done. I come back home again to the same error.

If this error occurred when there’s no queue it’s fine as it’s just a matter of a restart. But now I can’t play for a whole day because of this. Even if I join the queue right now it’ll be around 15k-20k and I won’t be able until another 5 hours. That’s if the game doesn’t crash again.

I’ve played the game with the queue almost every day and this is the first time I’ve encountered this issue. I believe this is not an issue with my network as my PC is connected directly through LAN and I haven’t had a similar issue in any of the other games or programs.

If anyone else encountered the same issue, please let me know if you’ve fixed it or if you know why this happens.