Game crashed on loading screen into Stronghold

The game crashed at just the beginning to get into the stronghold.
The update was downloaded, and file integrity was checked. Steam restarted.

EUC Neria

Mine crashed pressing ctrl 1, then again trying to complete dispatch

The game is crashing, and lagging. I predict another maintenance

Mine crashed as well loading in to stronghold. Haven’t been able to get in since, always crashes on character select screen now.

did a file validation through steam and restarted seems to have fixed my issue

Hello everyone,

I want to thank you for the reports of lag and crashes the game is experiencing on your end, I’ve already shared this with the team in charge so they are aware of your situation and hopefully if there’s something they can do to help you to complete it as soon as possible.

On the mean time I can share you the following link with some steps to try to solve this from your end:

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Thank you for your answer and the link you provided, but at this time none of them considered applying to me after your team had more than 19 hrs maintenance.

I’m really sorry about the situation Fujiko,

I understand that this has been a long day and it could be frustrating, if after the steps you have followed the issue is still happening I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!