Game crashing when doing searches

Game crashing when doing searches, AH una’s quests codex anything that has a search function crashes my game, only since last update.

Im using an xbox controller if that makes any difference.

I’m so sorry you’re having issues with Lost Ark.

I really appreciate you’re communicating to us about this issue.

For this issue you can follow this troubleshooting related with the third party program EasyAntiCheat that is linked within Lost Ark:

1. Open Lost Ark in your Steam Library.
  2. Right click on Lost Ark’s list title and then Go to Settings < Manage < Browse Local Files.
  3. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
  4. Run as administrator EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable file.
  5. Make sure in the drop-down within EasyAntiCheat Service Setup Lost Ark or Current Game is the selected game.
  6. Press Repair Service.
  7. After this process verify Steam Integrity Check files: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files (Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files ).
  8. Restart your Computer.

Please let us know as soon as possible if after these troubleshooting the problem persists.

Thanks for all your feedback and specially your patience. :man_mage: :small_orange_diamond:

I tried the above to no avail.
I also found another threads reporting the same thing, all the people having this issue use a controller.
Apparently its related to the onboard keyboard, im pretty sure 9/10 controller players want the option to disable the onboard keyboard. No one with an actual keyboard uses it.