Game disconnecting only at specific times

Game only disconnects in raids when going from death screen back the Workshop/starting area, and sometimes sitting in the Workshop area after a wipe.

It never disconnects during the actual encounter.

I have tried reinstalling, verifying files and everything.

What else am I supposed to do? I cant do any progression raiding like this, I have to reopen the game every other wipe.

1 Like

Hello traveler @Fawkes !

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this disconnections, I understand this impacts your progress a lot. Also thank you for providing the steps you have already tried, let’s try following this instructions to see if we can get you sort out and rule out probable issues :slight_smile: :

• Try to perform a clean boot in Windows: Follow the instructions in How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    Clean booting in Windows prevents unnecessary programs or services from starting and can help reduce the cause of problems. If you’re still having problems after performing a clean boot, you can assume that background programs and services aren’t the root cause and you can return to your normal startup.
  • Check for malware: Malware can cause many adverse effects on your computer. These effects vary greatly depending on the type and purpose of the malware, but one of the symptoms. If you have your own preferred antivirus or anti-malware software, don’t hesitate to use it to scan your computer.
  • Video card driver settings can affect game performance and your computer’s ability to display graphics correctly. To reset your driver settings:

AMD

1. Right-click on your desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings.
  2. Click the Preferences tab.
  3. Select Restore Factory Defaults.

NVIDIA

1. Right-click on your desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel.
  2. Click Manage 3D Settings.
  3. In the upper-right corner, click Restore Defaults.

INTEL

1. Right-click on your desktop and select Graphics Properties.
  2. Click 3D.
  3. Click Restore Defaults.

If you’re still having problems, we need to help you with a ticket that can only be sent through Amazon support:

Have the dxdiag ready in case they ask for it:

Let me know if you have any other questions! See you in Arkesia :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like