Game exits 5+ times a day

So since launch I’ve had issues with Lost ark giving me an error reading “Cannot connect to server, Exiting the game” Followed by an error code that changes frequently. While it’s been happening for awhile, for the past week it’s happened at least 5 times a day. Happening during guardian raids, abyssals, you name it.

I’ve reinstalled the game, restarted PC, restarted Router, messed with in game settings, none have worked.

If possible I’d like to know anyones solutions and possibly if this is a known issue others are having. Of course dev feedback would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Hi there @xR1ku, welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear about this issue with your game, getting disconnected multiple times a day is definitely not the experience we want you to have!

I see that you have done a lot of troubleshooting, I would like to ask you to try these other things to try to solve it:

• Update your video and windows drivers.

• Repair Easy Anti cheat ( Open Lost Ark Application in your Steam library and go to Settings → Manage → Browse Local Files > Open the AntiCheat Folder > Run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable file > Repair.

• Troubleshoot the Firewall:

Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
    Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.
    Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s
    checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the app is
    missing from the list, you need to add it.

* Click Allow another app…, locate and select the app, then click Add.
      * Once you’ve done that, you need to ensure that the app is checked, and that it has check
          marks under both the Private and Public columns.

• Try clean booting into Windows: How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Clean booting into Windows prevents any unnecessary programs or services from starting up, and can help narrow down the cause of your issues. If you continue to have trouble after performing a clean boot, it’s safe to assume that background programs and services aren’t the root cause, and you can go back to your normal startup.

If none of this works would you mind contacting us via a live channel whenever you are available please? We need some personal information from you which is why we cannot handle it on a public forum.

This issue might to be something really specific which we don’t have troubleshooting steps and I do believe requesting an escalation with our developers might be the best option.

You can reach us using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

I do want to thank you for your understanding and patience.

:dragon: