Game feels laggy since maintenance

The game has felt super choppy since maintenance. At first I thought it was Vern just getting laggy because of the bots returning but Im in Nia Village now and its as bad. Zone into a chaos dungeon, still feeling choppy.

I thought it was just me…
I have been lagging in Chaos Dungeons so bad that I have decided to do them alone.
I am hitting the button, but no response until milliseconds later… its really bad…

Doesn’t help that I am in the OCE…
But it hasn’t been this bad.

While the game doesn’t “feel choppy” while in game for me I have noticed both last night before the update and today after the update entering chaos dungeons and moving between levels once in is slow and odd.

Kind of feels like the server is lagging when trying to load groups via match making.

the bot invasion is just beginning.

bro my game just keeps crashing lmfao verified files 4 times . Everytime they patch they break something i swear.

I used to have patches on my jeans when a child… The material around the patch was always weaker and the patch would come away from the jean… So… a patch in a game is the same thing, the coding around it is weaker and things start to unravel and break…
Patches are never good… a complete overhaul and replacement of some of the coding would work better than patches…

So sadly we have to put up with lag and servers crashing…

Here on Mari server seems any kind of load screen has an additional 30 sec to 1 minute of load time. In the corner I get a little blue circle and some text saying something about population.

Tell me you have no idea what you’re talking about without telling me you have no idea what you’re talking about…

If you’re having performance issues past 1-2 weeks it might be the recent windows 10 update.

This PC seems fine but my other rig was suffering some frame drops so I reverted it and all good.