Game freeze during play

Hi guys,

My game just freezes all of a sudden, it’s either I’m walking in town or in raids and my client freezes then it minimizes the game and eventually closes down.

I have tried the following:
1.updating video card
2.setting resolution in game to match with screen
3.reseting video card to factory settings
4.Adjusting in game graphic details
5.checking Lost ark file integrity
6. Re-installing.

Please can anyone help me.

Hey there! Welcome to the community.

I am going to move your post over to our Customer Support section so can possibly assist you with your game!

Hello @a.ciobanu08 welcome to the forums traveler!

We are happy to have you here. I’m truly sorry to hear you are running into this issue where your game is crashing :frowning: also thank you for providing all the steps you have already followed, that is always helpful. Just to rule out anything else please follow the steps:

1. Try clean booting into Windows by following the instructions HERE

2. Try scanning for Malware

3. Check for evidence of overheating on your PC

4. You might also want to try and repair the EAC following the instructions HERE

If the issue persists, due to the nature of your concern and to be able to help you correctly I can recommend you to reach us via Customer Service (Web Ticket) through the following link so we can make a further investigation:

Please make sure to add the DxDiag through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again! See you in Arkesia! :woman_mage:t2: