AS title says.
Its totally random for me and it never happened before this patch.
No error message, nothing. Have to kill process manually.
Already tried checking steam files, didnt work.
AS title says.
Hello @damian.nguyen93 ,
Greetings to you!
Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you have tried and I am sorry to know that issue still persists.
For this issue you can follow this troubleshooting related with the third party program EasyAntiCheat that is linked within Lost Ark:
- Open Lost Ark in your Steam Library.
- Right click on Lost Ark’s list title and then Go to Settings < Manage < Browse Local Files.
- Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
- Run as administrator EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable file.
- Make sure in the drop-down within EasyAntiCheat Service Setup Lost Ark or Current Game is the selected game.
- Press Repair Service.
- After this process verify Steam Integrity Check files: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files (Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files ).
- Restart your Computer.
Also, please make sure the Internet Protocol Version 6 (tcp/ipv6) is disable:
- Open Windows settings.
- Go to your Network&Internet section.
- Click Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click your connection (It can be either LAN or WIFI adapter) and go to Properties.
- Scroll down in the menu until you found the option Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Uncheck the box next to it and restart your computer.
- After this process verify Steam Integrity Check files: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files .
- Re-launch Lost Ark.
Also I recommend you to kindly check for any pending updates on the drivers.
I hope this helps.
None of that helped
My apologies to hear that folk,
In that case please contact our colleagues in the Customer support for an in-depth research:
If is necessary they will escalate your case with a ticket to solve this problem ASAP.
Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:
Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe.
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.
Have a wonderful rest of your day,
did u solved the problem? i have the same one and i tryed all :c
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue similar to the one on this thread but I heavily suggest against replying on top of older posts in order to avoid having yours overlooked and also due to the fact several patches have been applied since this post was last replied to, possibly addressing the initial issue and even if yours seems similar, it may not be the same.
If the advise last posted by @Firus did not solve this one for you, please note the next step provided in their post is to contact support for further review.
Best of lucks!